Great training session this past Tuesday night at Harrow Park. Since this is a drop-in class, I commonly program 2-3 different programs for the variety of athletes who show up. On this night I had two different programs.
This session consisted:
I) Mobility with entire group (~10 min)
II) Contraleteral Crawling ~15m; 2 x forward, 2x lateral, 2x backward (~5-8 min)
III) For the next 25-30 min every participant was placed in either Group A or Group B.
- Double KB's - 10 x [CLx5, FSQ x 5, SWx5] - 5 sets on 1:45 interval & 5 sets on 1:30 interval
- 4 x 10 reps of Double KB High Pulls (rest ~1-2 min)
- Carries for ~40m: Suitcase x 1/side, Single KB Rack x 1/side, Farmers Carry x 2 sets
- Sumo KB Deadlift & Push Ups - 5x5
- 2-H SW - 5 x 10 reps (rest ~1-2 min)
- 1-H SW - 1 x 10 reps/hand
- Farmers Carry for ~40m x 2 sets
Next practice is on this Thursday at Assiniboine Park from 7-8pm.
-- Coach Michael Reid