Mondays & Thursdays
- 730pm-845pm (April 3 - June 29; No Class Monday, May 22)
- 10am-1115am (April 1-May 27; No Class Saturday, May 20)
About the Training
Classes are 75 minutes long and are open to all levels.
Designed to build strength, muscle and overall conditioning for the relatively healthy individual.
The class will involve exercises to improve mobility along with regular strength training.
This is a lifting class using bodyweight, Kettlebells, Barbells, TRX, cables and elastic resistance.
If you are not sure if this is the right class for you, please contact Coach Michael Reid.
Training Fees (April-June)
- Drop-in = $20 cash
- 1x/week (come to any class) = $195 for all 3 months or $69/month
- 2x/week (come to any class) = $329 for all 3 months or $119/month
- 3x/week (come to any class) = $288 for April & May or $149/month (only available for April & May)
- ONLY Saturday morning classes = $120 (8 classes; April 1-May 27)
Payment can be made at the first class.
You can start at anytime. Fee will be adjusted to reflect your later start.
updated: March, 2017